Useful scripts (aka smart piece of code)
This page is a collection of scripts used to resolve variety of minor problems. Posts include brief description and the code. The list is still very short, so there is no hierarchy.
DISCLAIMER: Reasonable effort has been made to test these bits of bash/awk/perl/python programming. However, there is no guarantee that they are completely bug-free. Use at your own risk and make sure your data files are always backed up.
- Get systematic absences from .sca file
- Print the shifts in individual atom positions
- Calculate average I/sigma from .sca file
- Renumber files
- Split NMR-style multiple model pdb files into individual models
- Combine multiple pdb files into NMR-style model
Back to Xtal computing