Programming and programming languages
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Learning C++[edit | edit source]
- Kevin Cowtan's primer at http://www.ysbl.york.ac.uk/~cowtan/lectures/kdc05cplusplus.pdf
- FAQ : http://www.parashift.com/c++-faq-lite/
Learning Fortran[edit | edit source]
- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fortran (History), http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fortran_language_features , https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fortran_95_language_features (by Michael Metcalf)
- List of Fortran tutorials
Learning Python[edit | edit source]
An interpreted alternative to C++ and Fortran, which makes it easier to write quick programs.
- "Learning Python" book, by Mark Lutz
R[edit | edit source]
Originally a statistics package, is very powerful for data analysis and visualization.
- Bio3D - an R package containing utilities for the analysis of protein structure and sequence data